Open enrollment and in-house Python courses.
Linux Course for Beginners
This course is designed to give a beginner a solid foundation of understanding of Linux and Open Source software. Participants of this seminar learn and will understand the concepts of Open Source and Linux. Students are equipped with the necessary skills to maintin and work with this operating system and to effectively use the available system tools. While no previous Linux experience is required, participants will acquire the essential skills of a system administrator, e.g. through managing users and granting permissions.
This course is best suited for novices who have never used Linux before. We offer various Linux courses, and we can work with you directly to determine which one is best suited for your background and needs, if you so require.
An intensive 3 to 5 days training course in the Python language on the shores of Lake Ontario. The course provides a hands-on introduction to the Python language and how it interacts with Natural Language Processing.
- The Story of Linus Torvalds and Linux
- Distributions and Installation
- Package manager
- Office, email, web and image manipulation
- Introduction to the Administration of Linux
- Get help from "help" utilities
- Manage Directories and Files
- Introduction to Linux shells
- Text editors and filter
- Shells, SED and AWK
- Networking and Samba
- From Mon, 21st Nov, 2016 until Fri, 25th Nov, 2016 (5 days)
- While we typically run the courses out of hotels in beautiful locations, this course can be run as an in-house training course as well, across Canada and the Northern United States.
The price for this course per day:
$ 449,- per day (exclusive of HST)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.