Open enrollment and in-house Python courses.
Winning Brand Strategies - From Formulation to Implementation
This course covers all three aspects of Brand Strategy - the strategy itself, the leadership behind it, and the execution of it. By "brand strategy" what we really mean is, "customer value proposition". What are you offering your customer, and why should they choose you? But this is only the beginning. Then comes marketing leadership to drive the implementation.
This course will teach the steps for both formulating and implementing a winning brand strategy, or customer value proposition, for large and smaller companies with varying budgets. It will start with the steps required to develop a superior brand strategy. Beginning with the concept of 'value', it will teach you how to formulate a proposition that will attract and retain more customers, and the right customers. It then focuses on how to implement the proposition into not only the marketing mix,but into every aspect of the organization, getting the support of key cross-functional areas to bring the brand strategy to life. It will aslo talk about what marketing leadership looks like. By the end of this course, you will know how to develop a winning brand strategy, and leverage it internally and with customers, for the ultimate end result - Living Your Brand for higher market share, and higher profits for your firm.
This seminar is intended for people who already have a basic understanding of marketing tactics, but who want to make a major contribution to the bottom line of their company by finding the best positioning for it, and making that successfully come to life. For people from large, mid and small-sized companies, established or start-up.
- Assessing your competition, and for an existing company, your brand DNA, what are you known for, who are you inside, and outside.
- The elements of a brand strategy or value proposition - target customer, consumer insight/unmet need or want, functional benefit, emotional benefit, brand features, and brand character
- How to identify unique consumer insights
- How to develop concepts to test, including working with both employees and consumers.
- Testing and research methodologies, and how to choose the right strategy
- Marketing Leadership - your role in selling the strategy to the organization, and leading it to implementation, including selling the senior executive team
- Implementing the brand strategy in the entire marketing mix - online, and offline, for both customer acquisition and retention
- Speciic steps to implementing the strategy throughout every other functional area i.e. how to "operationalize" the brand straetegy and "Live the Brand"
- How to measure the success of the brand strategy
Lecturer: Laila Zichmanis
- From Mon, 22nd Aug, 2016 until Fri, 26th Aug, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 7th Nov, 2016 until Fri, 11th Nov, 2016 (5 days)
The price for this course per day:
$ 524,- per day (exclusive of HST)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.