Open enrollment and in-house Python courses.
Python Training Course for Beginners
A beginner course in Python by one of the world-wide leaders in Python training. This seminar covers the basic syntax of the python programming language. We will start with statements, variables, comments, conditionals, and loops, and then go on to cover many fundamentals of Python, such as tuples, lists and dictionaries. The course will also cover topics such as functions, modules, string formatting, and packages. While we typically run the courses out of hotels in beautiful locations, this course can be run as an in-house training course as well, across Canada and the Northern United States.
This course is designed for those who wish to start programming with one of the most popular programming languages.
Our Python Training course for beginners covers the following topics:
An intensive 3 to 5 days training course in the Python language on the shores of Lake Ontario. The course provides a hands-on introduction to the Python language covering object-oriented and functional programming techniques as well.
- Introduction to Python: What is Python? Origin and intentions. Differences to other programming languages.
- Using the interactive Python shell
- Editing and starting Python scripts
- Fundamentals: Variables, basic data types and assignments. Operators and expressions.
- Conditional Statements: The details of the if statement and the conditions
- Loops: While and for-loops
- Data Types: Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Lists and stacks
- Functions and recursive functions
- File Handling
- Regular Expressions
- Modules and Packages
- From Mon, 13th Jun, 2016 until Fri, 17th Jun, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 18th Jul, 2016 until Fri, 22nd Jul, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 17th Oct, 2016 until Fri, 21st Oct, 2016 (5 days)
The price for this course per day:
$ 449,- per day (exclusive of HST)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.