Open enrollment and in-house training courses.
Python Training Course Intermediate
This training course covers the basic syntax of the python programming language. We will start with statements, variables, comments, conditionals, and loops, and then go on to cover many fundamentals of Python, such as tuples, lists and dictionaries. The seminar will also cover topics such as functions, modules, string formatting, and packages. While we typically run the courses out of hotels in beautiful locations, this course can be run as an in-house training course as well, across Canada and the Northern United States.
This course is aimed at programmers with experience in another high-level programming or scripting language such as C, C++, Java, Perl, PHP, Tcl or others. Experience with Python is not necessary.
An intensive 3 to 5 days training course in the Python language on the shores of Lake Ontario.
The course is enriched by educational illustrations and lots of hands-on exercises and examples. This seminar provides an introduction to the Python language covering object-orientation and functional programming techniques as well.
- Introduction to Python
- Conditional Statements
- Loops with for and while
- Sequential Data Types: Strings, Lists and Tuples
- Recursive functions
- Regular Expressions
- File Handling
- Modules and Packages
- Lambda, map, filter and reduce
- Using list comprehensions
- Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Python GUI's with Tkinter (only in 5 days courses)
- Extending Python with C (optional)
- From Mon, 3rd Jun, 2013 until Fri, 7th Jun, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 29th Jul, 2013 until Fri, 2nd Aug, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 2nd Sep, 2013 until Fri, 6th Sep, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 7th Oct, 2013 until Fri, 11th Oct, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 18th Nov, 2013 until Fri, 22nd Nov, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 2nd Dec, 2013 until Fri, 6th Dec, 2013 (5 days)
The price for this course:
$ 619,- per day (exclusive of HST)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.