Open enrollment and in-house Python courses.
Python Training Course Intermediate
This training course covers the basic syntax of the python programming language. We will start with statements, variables, comments, conditionals, and loops, and then go on to cover many fundamentals of Python, such as tuples, lists and dictionaries. The seminar will also cover topics such as functions, modules, string formatting, and packages. While we typically run the courses out of hotels in beautiful locations, this course can be run as an in-house training course as well, across Canada and the Northern United States.
This course is aimed at programmers with experience in another high-level programming or scripting language such as C, C++, Java, Perl, PHP, Tcl or others. Experience with Python is not necessary.
An intensive 3 to 5 days training course in the Python language on the shores of Lake Ontario.
The course is enriched by educational illustrations and lots of hands-on exercises and examples. This seminar provides an introduction to the Python language covering object-orientation and functional programming techniques as well.
- Introduction to Python
- Modules and Packages
- Basic Data Types
- Sequential Data Types: Strings, Lists and Tuples
- Dictionaries and Sets
- Branching Statements
- Looping Statements
- List and Set Comprehensions
- File Handling
- Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Regular Expressions
- Lambda, map, filter and reduce (optional)
- NumPy and Matplotlib as a replacement for MATLAB (optional)
- Python GUIs with Tkinter (optional)
- Extending Python with C (optional)
- From Mon, 20th Jun, 2016 until Fri, 24th Jun, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 4th Jul, 2016 until Fri, 8th Jul, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 22nd Aug, 2016 until Fri, 26th Aug, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 7th Nov, 2016 until Fri, 11th Nov, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 21st Nov, 2016 until Fri, 25th Nov, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 12th Dec, 2016 until Fri, 16th Dec, 2016 (5 days)
The price for this course per day:
$ 494,- per day (exclusive of HST)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.