Open enrollment and in-house Python courses.
Programming in C on Linux
Programming in C is a three to five days course that covers the fundamentals of the C language for trainees without programming experience. This seminar provides a comprehensive introduction to the ANSI C standard. Students are introduced to all major language elements. Comprehensive hands on exercises reinforce the key concepts.
A programming course aiming at those new to programming. It provides an introduction to the basic concepts of programming using C.
- Introduction to C. Brief History of C.
- A first C program: Editing, saving, compiling and running it.
- Structure of a C program.
- Libraries and Includes.
- Declaring and using variables.
- Types: Integers, Real, Floating point.
- Pointers in C
- Expressions and Operators
- Introduction to functions and recursive functions
- scanf and printf
- Control Statements:
- The if else statement
- The switch statement
- loops: while, do-while, for-statement
- Input and Output
- Basic string handling functions
- Structures in C
double linked lists
- From Mon, 7th Mar, 2016 until Fri, 11th Mar, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 30th May, 2016 until Fri, 3rd Jun, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 5th Sep, 2016 until Fri, 9th Sep, 2016 (5 days)
The price for this course per day:
$ 494,- per day (exclusive of HST)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.