Open enrollment and in-house Python courses.
Advanced Shell Programming
A training course for developers, administrators and other power users who want to use shell programming to improve their productivity. Participants learn the programming skills and have the opportunity to practice them in many useful exercises. Though this course is grounded on the Bourne again shell, better known as Bash shell, the differences to other shells like the Bourne, Korn and the C-Shell will also be dealt with as well.
Participants should have experience with at least one other programming or scripting language.
- Concepts of advanced Shell Scripting
- Working with Files from within Shell Scripts
- advanced regular expressions
- the art of the command prompt
- SED, AWK and Shells in cooperation
- shell environments
- From Mon, 22nd Aug, 2016 until Fri, 26th Aug, 2016 (5 days)
The price for this course per day:
$ 449,- per day (exclusive of HST)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.