Open enrollment and in-house Python courses.
Perl for Beginners
A Perl training course covering general Perl programming. This course is a grounding in using the scripting language Perl as a Perl programmer, webmaster and/or system administrator. You'll learn about topics such as: regular expressions, lists, subroutines, hashes and references.
This is a beginner's course suitable for anyone wanting to learn Perl and to learn the principles of programming.
- History of Perl
- Installing Perl
- Running scripts
- Basic I/O
- Scalar values and variables (numbers and strings)
- Conditional Statements: The details of the if statement and the conditions
- While and for loops
- Lists and arrays
- Hash alias associative arrays
- Regular expressions, pattern matching
- Functions, subroutines
- Accessing files
- Interaction with the file system
- Error handling
- Using references
- Using modules
- On Mon, 28th Nov, 2016 (1 day)
The price for this course per day:
$ 449,- per day (exclusive of HST)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.