Open enrollment and in-house Python courses.
Linux Shells for Beginners
Learning shell programming, using the Bourne Again Shell, better known as bash.
This is a shell script programming course, targeted at individuals new to programming, who also want to progress rapidly towards an advanced or an intermediate level. It provides an introduction to the basic concepts of programming using the bash shell. This course assumes no previous knowledge of scripting or programming, so true beginners are encouraged to consider this course.
- Introduction to shells and their purpose
- Programming with Conditionals
- Loops as used in Bash Shells: for, while and until
- Introduction into simple sed scripts, performing complex editing tasks
- AWK scripts to filter numeric and textual data
- Formatted printing with awk; writing reports
- Cooperation with AWK and SED
- Regular Expressions vs. Wildcards
- Regular Expressions as used by both the AWK and the SED
- non-interactive editing with the sed command
- From Mon, 22nd Aug, 2016 until Fri, 26th Aug, 2016 (5 days)
The price for this course per day:
$ 449,- per day (exclusive of HST)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.