Open enrollment and in-house Python courses.
C and C++ Programming for Linux
The aim of this course is to provide a solid introduction to programming in C and C++ and to presents an overview of the fundamental principles and constraints that affect the way in which the C and C++ programming languages have been designed and are used. Hands on exercises are performed throughout training to reinforce key concepts of each training unit.
This course is aimed at programmers who want to learn the C or C++ language on Linux, though the concepts are provided in a platform independent way. Experience with C or C++ is not necessary. This seminar is also for programmers of other languages who want to learn C and C++.
- C part of the seminar:
- Background and goals of C
- Types and variables
- Expressions and statements
- Data structures
- Pointers and pointer arithmetic
- Dynamic memory management
- C++ part of the seminar:
- Introduction and goals of C++
- Differences between C and C++
- References versus pointers
- The Concepts of Object oriented programming: structs, classes and objects, operator overloading
- Virtual functions
- Multiple Inheritance
- From Mon, 30th May, 2016 until Fri, 3rd Jun, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 4th Jul, 2016 until Fri, 8th Jul, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 22nd Aug, 2016 until Fri, 26th Aug, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 26th Sep, 2016 until Fri, 30th Sep, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 21st Nov, 2016 until Fri, 25th Nov, 2016 (5 days)
- From Mon, 12th Dec, 2016 until Fri, 16th Dec, 2016 (5 days)
The price for this course per day:
$ 494,- per day (exclusive of HST)
The price of this course includes participation in the class and the course material.
The price comprises:
- C / C++ book
- board and lodgings in a beautiful 4-star hotel right on the shores of Lake Constance
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.